Friday, May 23, 2008

Top Model

This past Sunday I dropped by Guil's house for his mom's birthday party.  She was kinda speechless when she met me b/c when I introduced myself, I said, "Hi!  I'm Toe-Knee.  I'm your other son!"  HAHA  She was surprised with how much Guil and I looked a like.  HAHA  

It was a chill day.  Roseanne, Julz, and Jamie were also there too along with lots of family and friends.
Wifey aka Jamie aka Pnai Bootie... HAHA
Guil with his older brother Giovanni from New Jersey.
Have you ever meet a family of Asians who were all at least 6 foot tall?  It's crazy!  All three of Guil's other siblings, including his sister are at least 6 foot tall.  WOW!  Father x Guil x Brother
Guil's dad is a party animal.  He kept offering us shots of patron and jack... He was one drunken uncle.  HAHA
Fast forward to Tuesday.  Scotty (Victory Nightlife) joined me in Downtown for a few meetings.  My first pit stop was at House of Blues.  We got everything set for this Sunday's Club Massive for Memorial Day Weekend ft. Misa Campo & Melissa Reign.  For more details CLICK HERE to see the flyer.
Afterwards we headed to Onyx and Thin to discuss our upcoming Friday, June 6th "Exclusive" event.  We're going to be working with Z90.3FM because we're bringing in a special guest DJ... More details coming soon!

We also meet up with Rob Zoomy (ZXR | Club Deviate) to discuss our upcoming events.  Here's a peak into Rob's bachelor pad in Downtown San Diego.  I wish I had my own place in Downtown too!
Later that night I meet up with some friends at Bar Basic.  My favorites, Rose (BFF) and Vanessa were celebrating because they finished another semester of their nursing program.  During the semester I never see them because they're always studying everyday.  Therefore once the semester is over they always go nuts!  

Check out Rose showing us her best "Top Model" pose!  HAHA
Scotty x TK
My Favorites!  Wildgirlz 4 Life!
Jen, Alvin, Louie, and Kimtan also came out to join the celebration.
This was suppose to be their "THUG" picture but look at Vanessa she's sleeping... WTF?  HAHA
You can always count on Vanessa to have the best poses ever... 
Once again check out Vanessa and the rest of their nursing program friends.  Congrats guys!
Vanessa again!!!  HAHA
Jager Bombs round for both the celebrants, Scotty, and I!
Our turn!  Cheers!
Aww... This is the last picture of the night!  HAHA  TK x Cheryl
By the end of the night, Rose was so drunk!  It was hilarious watching her in her drunken state of mind.  I love my BFF (since 7th grade) aka GummeeDork!  HAHA

0 comments: