Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi from the Apple Store on 5th Avenue in New York!

Check out the view from the new Victory Nightlife private plane aka Virgin America. HAHA. Here I am watch highlights from the Laker vs Celtic game on ESPN while working on my MacBook Pro. The horizon looks gorgerous from up here.
I got extra leg space sitting in the Exit Row...
I finally got to catch Season 2's Live Audition of America's Best Dance Crew on the plane.  Check out SoReal Crew from Houston, who was crowned as the 1st World of Dance Champions in Pomona.  Make sure you support them!
The weather is beautiful right now.  I just relaxed outside and had breakfast (bacon, egg, and cheese croissant) in front of the Apple Store on 5th Avenue.

I'm not sure where I'm headed to next but I think I'm gonna take a stroll through Central Park, snap a few photos, head to B&H Photo, and meet up with friends later tonight.

0 comments: