Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New York here I come...

I'll be jet setting to New York City tonight for a mini vacation.   I'm excited to bring my Canon 40D along for the trip.  I'm looking forward to snap hundreds of pictures of the Big Apple.
I'll be flying back into LAX on Friday to hit up a special event at Central in Hollywood hosted by Ben (Blends/Puma). Hit me up if you're down to come through to Hollywood on Friday night. Email names for the guestlist (first & last) to TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com.  Lets celebrate the good life! 
I'll also be hosting Jade Theater this Saturday, June 14th featuring DJ Bluballz and Mark Marcelo.  We also have the photo booth back by popular demand so make sure you come dressed to impress and get your photo taken.  

Email me if you're interested in getting on the guestlist (free before 11pm) or if you want VIP bottle service: TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com

0 comments: