Monday, October 27, 2008

Q&A: Halloween Massive @ House of Blues


I've been getting a million questions about Halloween Massive this Friday. If you're one of the many people that have either emailed me, myspaced me, or texted me, please hang tight because I've extremely busy.

Here are a few of the questions I've been getting:

1.) People have been asking me if I have any tickets for sale?
I don't. But you can get them at 3 locations: TicketMaster.com (with additional surcharges), at the House of Blues box office on 6th Ave, or at 5&A Dime on 8th & G in Downtown between the hours of 12-7PM (not available until Tuesday).

2.) Do you have any extra tickets for me?
Unfortunately, I only have a handful of tickets and they are all accounted for. I know I've hooked up everyone at some point or another throughout the year.  Therefore it would make it much easier for me if you bought a ticket this time around. =)  THANKS!

3.) Are there any more VIP tables left?
We've gotten over a dozen inquires about bottle service. I wish we could accommodate everyone, but do the the demand for this event we can only take 6 reservations for the time being.

4.) Do we have dressed up in our costume?
Yes... Don't be boring! HAHA

5.) What time should I get there?
The last time we did Halloween Massive at House of Blues (2006) we sold out the entire venue, 1,800+ by 10PM.  No joke!  So get there by at least 10PM and lets get the party crackin'! 


I can't wait... See you all on Friday! Please help us spread the word by repost this event on your myspace page and bulletins, in your blogs, or anywhere else.

Halloween Massive Profile: (500px) Copy and paste into profiles.


Halloween Massive Bulletin:
(750px) Copy and paste into bulletin.



5&A Dime will be hosting the Legends Lounge aka "The Dungeon"... Check out their flyer!

0 comments: