Monday, October 27, 2008

Typical Thursday

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  For the most part, I had a pretty relaxing weekend in San Diego.  Its going to be an extremely busy week for me since Victory Nightlife is gearing up for our Halloween Massive event at House of Blues.  I still have to finish my paper (due last week) and I have a presentation due on Wednesday.  I also have meetings throughout the week... But everyday I'm hustlin'!

On Thursday, I headed down to Downtown to pick up Tristan (Virgin America) who was visiting once again from New York.  We ended up spending most of our afternoon at 5&A Dime choppin' it up and getting a bit of work done.
Here's Brandon (5&A Dime) showcasing the new shop stickers... HAHA
Here's Jay (5&A Dime) editing a few photos that he shot of me modeling the new Zoo York clothes.
Later that evening, we meet up with a few of the homie girls at Hive Sushi Bar for Happy Hour.

Even Rose (Best Friend) and Cheryl came out to celebrate since they both just finished an exam.
$2 Sake Bottles...
Afterwards, we all mobbed over to our Victory Nightlife meeting in Mission Valley.  Scotty x Jodonn x Jay
Then it was back to Downtown to Bumsville to start off the night...
We ended up chillin' at the house until we left for Bar D.
Tellin' them how it is... HAHA
I never understood why girls posed like this... I hate it!  Just stand up straight!  HAHA
Chillin'
1st Round at Bar D... How come I'm a neck and head taller then everyone... You're all babies!  HAHA
David Ross x Lovelyn x Lala
We ended the night at Tajima for some spicy ramen noodles.
It was another typical Thursday... 

0 comments: