Monday, October 13, 2008

Ludacris ft. T-Pain: "One More Drink" & "Chopped & Screwed"

Listen to the fresh new Ludacris' cut from his upcoming "Theater of Mind" album. It's pretty funny... Mr. Bridges and T-Pizzle raise their glasses and lower their standards. HAHA
Ludacris ft. T-Pain: "One More Drink"


Ludacris ft. T-Pain: "Chopped & Screwed"


SOURCE: Vibe

I also recommend you download "Biggy Jiggy Mixtapes presents Ludarics: The Feature Presentation."  Both jams are also on this mixtape... Get it!

Tracklist

1. Call Up The Homies (Feat. The Game, Willy Northpole)
2. Self Made Millionaire (Feat. Paul Couture)
3. Chopped And Screwed (Feat. T-Pain)
4. One More Drink (Feat. T-Pain)
5. I Used To Dream (Feat. T.I., B.O.B.)
6. Pop Champagne (Feat. Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Ron Browz)
7. Still Standing (Feat. Monica)
8. Undisputed (Prod. By Don Cannon)
9. Whatever You Like (Remix) (Feat. Flo Rida, T.I.)
10. Wish You Could (Feat. T.I.)
11. Throw It Up (Feat. Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne)
12. Really Like Her (Feat. I-20, Rocko)
13. Pocketbook (Feat. Jennifer Hudson)
14. Right Now (Remix) (Feat. T-Pain, R.Kelly)

LUDA!!!

P.S. If you haven't noticed, I've been trying to blog about other things beside me out and about partying all the time.  Just trying to give you loyal readers more variety... Hope you enjoy!  Have a great week!

0 comments: