Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Transporter

Tuesday I took a day trip up to LA with Edwin (Segue Mag) and Neill to drop of Arik (Segue Mag) at LAX. Arik was on his way over the "Land of the Rising Sun" aka Japan to visit his significant other.  

After we dropped off Arik, we hit up a hidden cafe shop in Echo Park for lunch.  Good find Neill!  Then it was off to the usual shops off of La Brea, Melrose, and West Hollywood.  We also ran into Curtis (DunkXchange) and Idah (DC Shoes) at Bape.  It was great running into them.  I was excited to shop and spend some money but I ended up leaving empty handed.  Everything was either too expensive or I could get it in SD at a discount.  I was kinda bummed...

Since there was hella traffic we decided to make a few pit stops to eat and visit Anna's new apartment near UCLA.  It was a nice short get-away from San Diego.  Kanye West was having his listening party for his upcoming album "808 and Heartbreakers" and DJ AM was having his Welcome Home party that night in Hollywood, but we decided to leave the partying for the weekend.  I heard both events were crackin'!!!

Neill x Edwin
Arik at LAX

Delilah's



1967 Lancia



"I bang in my white tee!"
Famima = Japanese 7-11



GPS on the new iPhone is  awesome!


I'll be heading back up to LA on Friday to celebrate "Made Over" with the ladies of MADE Jewelry, and the birthdays of Verna Robles and Jenny Chu.  Should be fun!!!  Come out and join us!

0 comments: