Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saturday: HOB x LAX

Its been a long ass day!  I've been sitting in front of my computer for over 12 hours running on only 3 hours of sleep and a 24oz. Rockstar.  I've probably only spent 3 of those hours actually doing homework.  HAHA.  I don't know how I pulled it off, but I managed to finish my paper and my presentation in the nick of time.  I'm so glad I'm done with school for the week... Time to get crackin' on upcoming Victory events and prepare for the weekend!

Lets rewind back to Saturday, we all pretty much got only 2-3 hours of sleep Saturday morning.  Everyone was awake by 9AM.  I couldn't fall back asleep for some reason.  Mark and Melissa headed back home, while Chachy and I ended up running a few errands around Hollywood.  I originally had plans for Saturday but they fell threw... HAHA.  No worries... There's always next time!  ;)  

That night Chachy and I pick up Sammie to head over to House of Blues on Sunset for the Q-Tip x Cool Kids x Pac Div concert.  Thanks Brian (Live Nation) for putting us on the Industry list.  143!

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Hollywood.

We so didn't plan to match... I didn't even realize we were matching until I saw the photos.  HAHA
Poindexters aka Brother & Sister aka Chachy x Sammie
We ate dinner at House of Blues and caught a preview of Pac Div.
The Cool Kids
Patty (Ben's sister) and her friend came though using a few of my extra tickets (courtesy of Annemarie).
Old Skool Pimpin' at its finest...
The concert was taking forever because they had some random twins perform and the crowd expressed how they felt by booing them. It seems like they were on stage forever... The Cool Kids didn't even finish their set until 11:30PM so we cut out to meet up with the rest of the friends at LAX.  We didn't even watch Q-Tip...

Usual Suspects had the place crackin'!
DJ Jon Magic (HIN) was rippin' it up on the 1s and 2s.
Kim x Mony x TK x Lorrane x Sammie
Usual Suspects LA: Allen x Jerry (Grey One) x Rishi
Aww... Sammie and Ibay are too cute!  I'm jealous!
But not as cute as Ibay and I... HAHA
Signature move...
Ahhhh... I love Lorrane's face in the back!
SD native Lisa Kai and I shared a moment... Aww!  Sad faces!!!
Fun times at LAX!
Kay Valentine came through after dancing at Highlands...
Get it girl!!!
We were all gettin' down on the dance floor!
The ladies love Chachy!
Twins: Danny x Arnold... Sorry Sammie I'm taller so I'm Arnold.  HAHA
Kay Valentine x Lisa Kai
We always have fun together... No homo... Maybe just a bit!
DJ Jon Magic (HIN) x DJ Zeb (Stay Fresh)
We ended the night and our weekend the only way we know how... LA Dogs!!!
Thanks again to the Usual Suspects crew for always taking care of us.  143!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

TOE KNEEEEE! This is the first time I've been on your blog. Dope ish! I love all the creative photos. Are you taking a professional photography class?! Cuz you got talent. Newhoo, good effin time at LAX! Thanks for the fun pictures and most importantly, for ending our night w/ dirty dogs!!! (Btw, why does it look like Ibay's reprimanding me in the dirty dog pic?! Am i not eating the dirty dog right?! lol) Til the next time! Peaaz!!! =D