Friday, November 21, 2008

SD for a few hours!

On Tuesday, Tristan and Jo-Ann from Virgin America flew into San Diego from San Francisco for the day.  They were accompanied by their fellow co-workers who were here to give-a-way 10% off coupons for Virgin.  

I treated them to Valentine's in Downtown once they landed for some Mexican food.
Steven (TAA) and Julz (Mindz Alike) also meet up with us too.
I headed to the 5&A Dime office for the day to work on some upcoming events while they used my car to explore San Diego for the few hours they were here.  Afterwards we grabbed dinner at Bucca di Beppo.  
Before you know they were all off to the airport once again to fly back to New York.  I miss Jo-Ann!  She hasn't been in San Diego since my birthday dinner in May.  Thanks for stopping by for a few hours...
If anyone plans on flying on Virgin America I have a few 10% off coupons if you need.  You must book by November 30th and fly by May 20th.  Lets go to SF, Seattle, or New York!  Who's down???
I want to go back to New York but its already freezing cold...

0 comments: