Monday, January 26, 2009

ASR/Agenda Trade Show Weekend Photos

This past Wednesday - Sunday was one of the longest, fulfilled, jam packed, wildest weeks ever! And I've had some pretty wild ones! HAHA. ASR/Agenda weekend this year did not disappoint! Maybe because I hosted all the events this time around... HAHA. 

I think I might have got a total of 14 hours of sleep since Wednesday. Not only did I host an event every night, but I was busy throughout the day too doing the new 5DTV for the 5&A Dime blog. We did fun interviews at Agenda, the Outsiders x Guttersnipe picnic, the Dime Piece x Miss Wax sample sale, and even at the clubs. 

ASR/Agenda wrapped up on Saturday but instead of sleeping in all day on Sunday, I headed up to UCI to watch VIBE XIV. It was a terrific week overall. I'll have a recap of each event to come but here's a link to all the pictures! Enjoy and thank you for coming out to support each of the events!

CLICK HERE for the photos from Thursday: Crooks x Hellz x Victory @ House of Blues
CLICK HERE for the photos from Friday: Diamond x DVS x dF @ Thin/Onyx
CLICK HERE for the photos from Saturday: Alphanumeric x 5&A Dime @ Thin/Onyx... Again!
CLICK HERE for the photos from Sunday: VIBE XIV @ UCI
I bet you'll get exhausted from just looking at the photos.  Check back soon for more updates!  143!  Have a wonderful week...

Here's more photos from Mikey's flickr from this past weekends festivities:
CLICK HERE for the Diamond x DVS x dF party.
CLICK HERE for the Alphanumeric x 5&A Dime party.

0 comments: