Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friday: Diamond x DVS Party

I meet up at 5&A Dime in the early afternoon to head to Agenda with Jay (Director) and Charles (Cameraman) to start filming for 5DTV, which is a video blog for the 5&A Dime site.  Charles followed me around as I caused some ruckus at the show with arial assaults and sneak attacks.  You'll see what I'm talking about later...

CLICK HERE to view photos from the Diamond x DVS party.

Here we are at the Hellz Bellz booth at Agenda.  Be on the look out for the upcoming Hellz line and their recent collaboration with Stussy.
This is pretty sick...
If you came out on Friday to the Diamond x DVS party, I hope you left with a gift bag!
DJ Julz (Mindz Alike) spinnin' at the DC x UNKLDouble Label release at 5&A Dime.
Loitering 
It was a full day that started off at 9AM and didn't end until 4AM.  I was back at the club by 8:30PM getting ready for the Diamond x DVS Shoe Launch Party.  It was probably one of the best parties I've ever thrown.  We had DJ Mike B and a hype performance by Pac Div.  It was seriously ridiculously packed in all three rooms (yeah if you didn't know the back room of Onyx was open too).  We were way over capacity!  HAHA

I started off the night with a drink from Thuy and Tina.  Thanks!
Pac Div performing live at Thin.  Shit was hype!
Onyx was mad crackin' too!
Get it ladies!
DJ Kiss will be spinnin' at our upcoming House of Blues event on Sunday, February 15th.  She's cute!!!
DJ Nicky Savage was holdin' it down at Onyx with Nick (Blends).
I love these bitches: Jacque x Terry x Annabelle
I like this picture... Its sexy!
I haven't seen Melissa Hurley in years.  I hope you enjoyed the shot of Patron!  HAHA
VIP
Reserved
Cousins: Jane x Althea
Happy Birthday Nick Diamond!  Kristine x Michelle x Nick x Althea x Jane x ???
Here are your host for the event: Linda x TK x Nicky Savage x Ben x Jesse
Last shot before we leave... 
We ended up grabbin' Mexican food at Homberto's, then headed back to Bumsville to find Tristan knocked out on the couch with some sharpie action to the forehead.  HAHA.
Didn't end up sleeping until 5AM...

To be continued...

0 comments: