Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello from Egypt!

Its been over a week since I've been on the internet.  I feel so disconnected from the rest of the world.  I'm blogging from inside McDonalds across from the Luxor Temple because they have free wi-fi.  Its super slow...

I did manage to upload a few pictures from our trip on my myspace page so check it out.

Its been an amazing trip spanning over 3 continents: North America, Europe, and Africa.  We've managed to do so much in a short amount of time.  We have thousands of photos, a few videos, and tons of stories to share when we get back.

See you all back in the US soon... 143!




p.s. Thanks for all the wonderful text messages and comments... My favorite is from Chachy, "Life feels so empty without hearing your voice!"  HAHA

3 comments:

mai.ninja said...

Glad to hear you're doing ok! hahaha after day 5 of no blog updates I started to worry :) Live it up and have a safe trip home! I will stay here in flooding Seattle and envy you!

Micki Ellis said...

awwh man, jst to let you know TK, me & matt are SUPER jealous. we've been checking your blog everyday for some updates!

Unknown said...

I know the McD's you're talking about!!! haha.