Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I love Jose"... HAHA

This past Friday, I was in Mammoth so I wasn't able to attend our Exclusive event Thin/Onyx.  Despite the rain, I heard the place was crackin'!  I also heard that our DJs killed it!  Thank you gentlemen for holding it down. 

Happy birthday to Angie Girl, Lora, and Brandon!  Since I wasn't there, I came up with a secret password that would grant you free admission all night, "I love Jose!"  HAHA.  Everyone thought I was joking but I was serious.  I guess a lot of people used the password... HAHA.  

CLICK HERE to view a few pictures from Mikey's flickr account from Thin/Onyx.  Thanks Mikey!

Bay Area in the house!
FYS x EOC
Supreme Mark (Blends)
Flo aka Uncle Junie getting down!
Don't be sad because I wasn't there Annabelle... HAHA!
I spy 2 handsome white guys, Mikey x Scott (One People Project)... Wait what's going on back there?  She's not having it Scott... HAHA
EdRoc x Julz x Flo
Kev Mighty is in the building... Crackin'!
Thanks for coming out!  We're going to be hosting events at Thin/Onyx every 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month.  Check us out once again next Friday, February 20th.  Holla!

0 comments: