Monday, February 9, 2009

"Swagger Like Us" Grammys Performance

Last night's performance with Kanye, Hova, TI, Weezy, and MIA (?) at the Grammy's was the shit! By far the best performance, in my opinion. But I don't know if MIA should have been there, it looked like her baby was gonna pop out and run across the stage. I mean, I give her props for performing, who wouldn't want to share the stage with 4 of the biggest names in Hip-Hop, but man, you're about to explode girl. Maybe the outfit was a bit too weird for me... Meghan said, "She looks like a lady bug!" HAHA

If you missed the performance check it out below:
I'm still not sure why it was black and white at first...

2 comments:

super.nintendo said...

hey tk. i heard on the radio that she was having contractions right before hand. she was about to pop!

miss you homie.

JULZ OF MINDZ ALIKE said...

black & white...tribute to the original rat pack...knowledge is power!