Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thursday Chillin'!

Thursday I headed to work with Chachy in the morning to get work done at the Comedy Store off of Sunset Blvd. We made a pit stop in the Hollywood Hills first so he could take care of some errands. I always feel inspired and motivated every time I come up here.
I spent most of my day in the office working on some upcoming events. Its time to get crackin' for Summer 2009. I also headed to the Grove to do a bit of retail therapy. This time I didn't walk away empty handed... HAHA! I love shopping!

Ivan Bagayan ended up coming up from San Diego to join in on the festivities. Jeff Lazaro (Farmer Denim) also meet up with us as well. We all decided to keep it a chill night, which it was for the most part...

That night, the Collective was having their opening night at Foxtail off of Santa Monica Blvd. The venue is small an intimate but very nice. The smoking patio I heard is really nice but I didn't get a chance to check it out for myself. The ratio was great, everyone was dressed nicely, diverse crowd, and chill vibes.

Thanks for the first round of Patron Ivan!
Siblings: Patty x Ben (Clae)
The Trio: Mark Villa x Melissa Reyes x Anthony Nguyen
We stayed at Foxtail for a while but decided to meet up with other friends at Opera, but when we didn't get there until after 1AM, which at that point they already stopped letting people in because it was too packed. We ended up having some LA dogs and heading over to Level 3... HAHA!

Hi!
Highlands Parking Structure...
I ran into Cherrie there who was celebrating her birthday! Happy birthday!!!
Thanks for the shot Myron!
Level 3 was pretty crackin'... Got to see the 21XL fam!
Overall it was another chill night club hoppin' in Hollywood...

0 comments: