Monday, April 27, 2009

[Las Vegas] Friday: Union @ Prive

Only 4 more days until San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Hawaii unite in Las Vegas for Union, the official Team Pacquiao Pre-Party at Prive. We've got the best DJs from West Coast mixin' until 4AM: Rayzaruckus (HvyRsnl), Rygar (600 Inc), John Magic (Usual Suspects), Mark Marcelo (Victory) and more...

I've got discounted admission wristbands for you and your whole crew. Or if you are interested in VIP bottle service, please contact: Greg J at (702) 523-6002. 1 bottle per 5 people

Everyone needs to come out to Vegas this weekend. I know some of you are thinking about it... Just do it! Trust me, it'll be fun... How can you say NO to Las Vegas?!

CLICK HERE to see my blog recap of our last event at Prive.





Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless I blog it! HAHA

0 comments: