Sunday, December 14, 2008

Las Vegas Day 2: Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya

Saturday, December 6th: We all convinced Kimtan, Jenny, and Verna to come up and wild out with us for the night.  They are seriously one spontaneous and down group of party animals.  I love it!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Las Vegas.

We started off the night with high flying photos in our hotel room... Go Lovelyn!
Meh Meh
Jenn x Fredo... Come on Jenn you can get higher than that!
BFFs
This was seriously our 4th attempt because we our photographer *cough cough* Jenn couldn't time the shot right.  This is the best one she shot...  Thanks for cutting off my head!  HAHA... Fail!
We had an operations meeting at 3PM at Prive to discuss Saturday night's event.  Thanks again to Allen (Usual Suspects) and Alex (Alex Retodo Productions) for having me come represent San Diego and co-host with them.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego team up to throw a crazy party in Las Vegas!
Afterwards everyone meet up with us at Planet Hollywood to shop and get a few drinks at Fat Tuesday including our 3 foot yard!  Nice candid pose Alfredo... HAHA
Lovelyn, Meghan, and I all got drunken messages while at PH.  This picture looks wrong...
We got the #5: 25 minute full body message for $35... I could really use another one of these right now!
I think Meghan's masseuse liked her b/c she got an extra 5 mins of foot rubs.
We all took shots of 151 at Fat Tuesday and...
$1 jello shots!  Holla!!!
BFF looks like Rebecca De Mornay!  HAHA
All 10 of us ended up watching the Pacquiao fight streaming live from the comfort of our hotel room thanks to Kimtan and Justin.TV.
Who wants a VIP wrist band?
Meghan celebrating a dominant victory by Pacman in her 5&A Dime Pacquiao t-shirt.
After the fight, I headed over to Prive before everyone else for the main event!  It was time to go to "work"!  Here's DJ Rygar and I outside before we got ridiculously drunk... HAHA
While we were at Prive, I got a text from Jay (5&A Dime) that him and the crew were at P.F. Changs so I stopped by to say hi to the SD Fam.
Michelle x TK
Here are your host: Allen x Katrina x Alex x Chief x TK
Welcome to Prive...
The "line" was ridiculous outside!  I'm glad I'm on this side... HAHA
Finally the rest of the crew showed up...
There are all some down ass females!  I love them all!
Alex Retodo x Katrina
600 Inc. (SF): Justin x DJ Rygar
Karen x Tin x Sheryl x David x Kimtan
You know it was bound to happen... HAHA.  I love Rygar and Sheryl's faces in this picture!  Go Tin!!!
Sheryl's turn...
Get it Verna!!!
You're next Lovelyn...
My turn...
I love Allen (Usual Suspects)!
Even Jocelle came down from SF to party with the rest of us... HAHA
Ms. China 2007 aka Jenny Ly
Gervin and Derrik were also in the house with their crew from SD.
Sheryl came through too after Unity performed at the Culture Shock LV Showcase.
Desi (Culture Shock SD) also was there to join in on the festivities after her performances.
I spy Mark Reyes!  HAHA  I look retarded...
Tristan (Virigin America) aka Cous was livin' it up that night.  Check out Verna and her lack of camera awareness.  HAHA
Damn Sheryl... No more biting!
At this point, I thought I was a rapper on stage being Rygar's hype man... WTF?
Jenny and I even brought back the tootsie roll... HAHA
I ended up drunk dialing everyone with the most random shit... I apologize if I said some anything ignorant.  HAHA  ;)
We didn't end up leaving the club until the lights came on.  It was a crazy and wild night with friends from all over the California coast.  Thank you to everyone who came out to support.  Go Pacquiao!  

I remember one of the photographers handing me the filipino flag while inside Prive and I was like, "But I'm not filipino!  Oh well..." Then I started posing with it!  HAHA.  I want to see the pictures.

After grabbing food and heading back to the hotel we paid Chachy a visit at the Palazzo where we ended up crashing there until 9AM.
We're crazy!  I love it!!!

To be continued...

0 comments: