Monday, December 15, 2008

Week in Review

Tuesday:
Last Tuesday, Alvin and I dropped by Pizza Port in Solona Beach to celebrate VG's birthday. Pizza Port has some really good pizza. Its one of my top 3 favorite pizza spots of all time. Spent most of our time chit chatting over some beer buddies (aka cheese sticks) and a San Francisco pizza.
Happy Birthday VG!

Wednesday:
I headed up to LA to handle some business for my father aka the God Father, but my main purpose was to pick up my Denzel and my aunt aka Moma-zel from LAX that night.  

I headed over to Echo Park to visit Ben, who was working at the Dub Frequency, Home Room, and Reason show room aka the Basement.  We ended up grabbing lunch and talking about future projects and endeavors.
Come visit Ben in Echo Park...
I ended up picking up a unique Home Room hooded sweater.
I meet up with Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) afterwards to hit up Fairfax to do more shopping.
We paid a visit to the Hellz Bellz and Crooks & Castle headquarters off of Fairfax.  A quick hello turned into a collaborative meeting for possible upcoming events.  Thanks to Bam (Hellz Bellz) and Emil (Crooks & Castle) for taking time out of their busy schedules to hang out and discuss a little bit of business.

Here's Gino hard at work...
It was my first time visiting the Hellz Bellz office.  It was inspiring and motivating to see what goes on behind the scenes.  Lannie and her intern were busy working while Bam and I chopped it up.  Thanks again Bam for the 10 Deep hoodie!
We walked across the hallway to pay Emil (Crooks & Castles) a visit.  Check out the artwork around the walls of their conference room.
Here's a sneak peak at the upcoming Crooks & Castle x Van callabo.
A quick visit to a few friends, quickly turned into opportunity.  I love surrounding myself around motivated go getters.  Thats why I need to move to LA because there's opportunity around every corner.  Gotta stay hustlin'!

I headed to LAX shortly after to pick up my aunt and Denzel who were coming back from Vietnam.  Our first stop was In n Out for a double double and animal style fries.  People tell me Denzel could pass for my child.  What do you think?  HAHA
He's even wearing a black V neck with a M65 jacket... HAHA
Welcome home guys!

Thursday:
I started off my day with a meeting with the Segue staff at the Grubbery in Sabre Springs.  Great food, drinks, wifi, and people... We should meet here more often!
FYI: Jenny's family owns the Grubbery... Here she is working.
Aww... I finally got a chance to meet the newest addition to the Ly family, Brooke!
Aldryn dropped by as well to give Ollie an early Christmas gift.  I want one...
To be continued... 

0 comments: