Sunday, December 14, 2008

On my desk...

I've been spending more time reading lately.  For those of you who were in my 12th grade British Literature class with Ms. Hughes and use to popcorn me all the time, I'm ready for you.  HAHA.  Lets just say I wasn't the best reader in high school, I blame it on my A.D.D and dyslexia.  Anyways, I recently subscribed to Wired, Details, and GQ to stay up to date with current events, fashion, electronics, and business.  I'm hoping to improve my reading and writing skills...
Also, my new Sprint Broadband 3G internet card came in the other day.  I love it!  I can basically go anywhere now and still be connected to the internet.  I could even video chat with people while I drive if I wanted to, but I don't know if thats a good idea.  Thanks Jenn!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hurrah for free advertising on your blog.. Sprint must love you! HAHA

:)