Monday, December 15, 2008

I got my Vans on but they look like sneakers...

CLICK HERE to view pictures from the week.

Thursday: (continued...)
I headed over to Mira Mesa Bowl to celebrate Cheryl's 26th birthday before making my way down to host an event at Belo Nightclub.  Kicked off the night with a round of patron with Cheryl, Althea, and Fatch aka Jr.
I don't remember why I'm pointing at Cheryl but I feel like a giant in this picture... 
People started showing up right before I had to head out... Crystal x Cheryl x Rhoda
Josephine poured a Jack n Coke down my throat before I left.
I made it to Belo in the Gaslamp by 9:30PM.  Victory Nightlife, ZXR, 3SG, and Magec were hosting Supreme (18/21+).  We ran into a miscommunication between ourselves and the venue over the dress code.  I apologize to everyone that got turned away at first for not having the right shoes.  Eventually management gave into because more than half of our crowd was dressed nicely, but were rockin' Vans.  Once everything was sorted out, we got the place crackin'.

More patron for us... Jessica x Mihan x Razo x Jen x TK
Here's the other host for the night... Mr. Rob Zoomy (ZXR)!
Umm... I dont' know what's going on in this photo but its pretty funny!
Mihan's friend, John Legend got us all a shot of Jagger.  Thanks John Legend!
The 18+ rooms were pretty packed!!!
Tina (21XL) ended up coming down from LA to party with us.  She brought along a few friends: Mica (21XL) and Matt.
I think I'm on my 4th shot of patron, not including the other drinks I've already had.  Not a good idea...
SD x LA
Mark Mariano (Magec) x Robbie (CSSD) both helped us promote this event.  Thank you guys and your wonderful staff at Magec!  Look out for us to host more 18/21+ events together.
By this point, I've already lost count of how many drinks I've had.  I've been mixing all kinds of alcohol throughout the night.  We ended up roaming over to Thin for a round of blowjobs.  HAHA
Jessica x Mihan x TK x Tina x Jen x Razo (?)
Fun times Mihan!
It was a fun way to kick of an intense weekend.  Tina, Mica, and Matt ended up having a slumber party back at my house since they were in no condition to drive back to LA.  Check out where Matt ended up sleeping at... In the back seat of Mica's SUV with a red blanket.  HAHA  FAIL!  He was suppose to be at work at 6AM... FAIL x2!

Friday:
Tina, Mica, Matt, and I started off our day at Panera Bread and paid a visit to Willy's Workshop in Mira Mesa.  Jeremy (LA) and Ryan aka DJ Rygar (SF) were both in town so they meet up with us at the shop where they spent a bit of time playing Street Fighter II.  

DJ Rygar was spinnin' at Thin that night.  I would have been there but Alvin was having his huge birthday extravaganza that night too.
Tina was determined to buy red Vans so we headed down to Hortan Plaza in Downtown to visit the Vans store.  We all ended up buying a pair of Vans... HAHA
TK x Tina x Mica x Matt... Oh yeah I forgot to mention that non of us showered or brushed our teeth because I told them that if one of us can't do either then we all must suffer together... At least we were all grimy together.  HAHA
Thanks for visiting guys!  I hope you guys had a fun time... I'll see you in LA soon!

To be continued...

2 comments:

Micki Ellis said...

weeee, yay for tony! [:

Anonymous said...

Shhh. I was supposed to be at work. But I'm glad I stayed. We need to do this again...