Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Good Life!

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away! Where does the time go? I can't believe 2008 is almost over either! This year has been absolutely outrageous. I'm definitely livin' the Good Life! HAHA. For those of you that have been following my blog throughout the year, I think you know what I'm talking about. I've been able to reconnect with so many people, make new lifelong friends, travel, and just party my ass off! HAHA. If I had to pick one word to summarize 2008 it would be definitely be "PARTY".

I'm planning to do a year in review blog soon, but I gotta get caught up first. I just uploaded a ton of pictures from this past week. This weekend was no exception to the rest of the crazy ones... Click the day below to view the photos or...

CLICK HERE to view my flickr photo albums.

Tuesday: Bloc Party concert at House of Blues

Wednesday: Obey x Nike Party and dF Holiday Party in Hollywood

Thursday: Airport Lounge for Stacey's Birthday

Friday: Hellz Bellz Pop Up Shop and Kimtan's Birthday

Saturday: Concrete at Prospect Bar & Lounge

I'll have a full recap of all the festivites once I finish up some Christmas shopping.  Happy Holidays my friends. 

Lovin' Life,
Anthony "TK" Nguyen

p.s. 143!  Wildboyz 4 Life!  TAA baby!  FF.

0 comments: