Friday, December 19, 2008

I read Alvinisms!

I'm exactly one week behind on the blog. I'm trying to catch up but I've got so much working aka partying to do before 2008 is over! HAHA. I just got back to SD last night from partying in Hollywood on Wednesday at the Nike x Obey party for Shepherd Ferry and the dF Holiday Party.  I wasn't even home for more than 30 mins before it was straight to Airport Lounge to play host to Stacey Kuramoto (WOD | CSLA) for her birthday. And today is only Friday!? WTF? Time to do it again tonight for Kimtan's birthday! You can say I'm a workaholic! ;) HAHA.

Anyways, here a quick wrap up from the ultimate house party of 2008. I can't remember the last time I've been to a house party but Alvin celebrated his 26th birthday in style with a video/photo montage, an ice luge, custom "I read Alvinism" bandanas, lots of nudity, and alcohol from 4 different countries. It was tons of fun! Happy Birthday once again to one of my best friends Mr. Alvin G. Benavidez!

CLICK HERE to view Alvin's recap of the party on Alvinisms.

DISCLAIMER: We are not gang bangers or bloods. HAHA

CLICK HERE to view all of my photos from Alvin's birthday.

Here's KJ showing off his $1,600 California King bed that he recently got.  This this is ridiculously comfy... I wish I would have slept on this instead of the hardwood floor. HAHA
Annabelle (Bums) wins the "Time of my Life" award from that night!  She definitely let out her inner beast... I'm so excited b/c she just finished her last class of her college career and its time for us to unleash!  Love you roomie!
My favorite Vietnamese girl: Cecile aka Sister Bear aka "We're Communist Bitch!"
I haven't seen Suz (3s Company) in forever!
Everyone loves the birthday boy aka Alvin!  HAHA... Look at Josephine, Rhoda, and Althea trying to look hard!
Signature move on the birthday boy w/ a bottle of sake from Japan!
Our turn for some sake!
Ride or Die.
Viva La Mexico!!!
We even flew Leo in from SF to party with us.  Here he is in Norway at the ice luge... HAHA  This is probably the most unsanitary thing ever but we all loved it!  HAHA
Fullerton Fam!
TK x Ryan x Steve
Edwin x Steven x Althea x Leo
Baby girl Julie came through too!  You always got my back bitch!  143!
Props to Chachy x Alison x Sheryl x Denson x Angelo for coming down from LA/OC... Fun times!  I guess props to Jenny to for being Ms. China 2007!
Brandon mutha f-ing Trapse in the house!!!
2 of my favorite party people: Chachy x Meghan
Vince makes the funniest faces!
Time to revisit Mexico... 
The Portillo Family: Leo x Luke x Iris
Gelen x TK... Hey those are my glasses!
Go Alison!
I think Alvin is naked here... HAHA!
House party in full effect!
Afterwards it was time to head to our usual spot Alverjos for some supreme fries!  We meet up with Rygar (600 Inc.) and the rest of the friends who came from Thin in Downtown.  We got mad ignorant drunk... BAHAHHAHAHHA
Please read the DISCLAIMER!
We ended up going back to Alvin's to crash... I think we had about 20 people sleeping in the Living Room.  Check out these 5 drunk bastards all crashed on one little couch.  HAHA
Rygar and I ended up coining the term "Ignorant Drunk" that night, which basically means you get so drunk that you say the most ignorant shit ever!  HAHA.  Fun times for sure!

PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!  HAHA  If you weren't there you definitely missed out!  143!

1 comments:

alvin44222 said...

I read TKisms too.