Tuesday, May 12, 2009

[Mon] Chris Cruz's Birthday @ Kress

Ivan and I spent less than 24 hours in Hollywood this past Monday to celebrate Chris Cruz's (Stay Fresh) birthday at the roof top of Kress. I know... I know... Its a Monday. But hey, why not! I had to come up for Chris' birthday since I missed it last year. It was definitely worth it! I think 80% of all the Asians I know in LA/OC were there celebrating Chris' birthday. HAHA Everyone had a great time!

CLICK HERE to see the photos from Kress.

Annie x Sheryl x Melissa x Jamie x Tin
Annie x James x Stacy. Annie works for It Girl Public Relations doing PR and some of their clients include the Jabbawockeez, Vida Guerra, Rashad Evans, and more...
Follow us: @Fun_Girl_Jane x @TKoftheWildboyz x @vanessavaldeezy
Kimme Dee came up from SD also to celebrate too! I can't believe you drove back to SD afterwards... Glad you got home safely!
The birthday boy himself... The one and only Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh)! Happy birthday! 143. 823. 637.
Chachy taken shots with Roach x Jen x Camille... Fun times!!!
How did this picture get in here?
Jen x Roach x TK x Ivan x Chachy
Ben (Clae) x Melissa
Stacy is a baby! HAHA
Vanessa x Karen
Ivan x Carolyn Starr
The roof top was crackin'!!!
I love you Ben! HAHA
Reyes Siblings: James x Melissa
Karen x Mark (Mind Sex)
Prom poses with Jane! HAHA
Afterwards it was back off to Denny's for a late night Grand Slamwich! Yum...
It might have been a Monday but it was one of the most fun nights I've had in Hollywood. Hooray for 24 hour mini get-a-ways! Thanks Ivan for accompanying me up to Hollywood... Fun times bro!

O'Doyle Rules! HAHA

2 comments:

Kev Mighty said...

Damn i'm going to have to invest in some Claes. They look so fresh.

Anonymous said...

I think Im missing out. Like on LIFE. We need a reunion.