Wednesday, May 13, 2009

[Tue] Clae x Blends x 429 x Victory x DnB

Before heading back down to San Diego on Tuesday, I had to make a few quick pit stops at Clae (LA), Blends (Costa Mesa), and Studio 429 (Encinitas).

Thanks to Ben Wang (Clae) for the new Miles' by Clae, which don't come out until Fall 2009. Its the perfect shoe for Summer! This is my 5th pair of Claes this month... =)
Next it was off to the LAB in Costa Mesa to visit Nobu x Nic Nice at Blends to drop off flyers for The Block Party. While Ivan and I were there we grabbed lunch at Habana...
Ivan is celebrating his birthday this Friday at Thin/Onyx! Come celebrate!!!
Blends Costa Mesa: EDC x Block Party x Clae
We arrived at Studio 429 in Encinitas, home of my favorite team aka Choreo Cookies, around 3PM. I met with Tammy, who owns the studio, about our upcoming workshop with the Beat Freaks (ABDC) on Sunday, May 24th. It's going to be the first time the Beat Freaks are going to be in San Diego together. More info coming soon...
Thanks Tammy! I love the studio and can't wait till Memorial Day weekend!
Next it was off to Milano Coffee in Mission Valley for our Victory Nightlife meeting. Thanks to everyone who came out once again... Lets spread the word about the Block Party! I'd also like to thank Gerard and Marvin for coming out to their first Victory meeting. We look forward to having you guys around.
Since everyone was eager to watch the Lakers vs. Rockets game, we decided to all head over to Dave n' Busters for dinner. Let the twittering begin...
Peppercorn Steak
Everyone was twittering and twitpicing the entire time we were there! Shit was hilarious!
I also learned a bunch of new phrases: LSTM = Laughing Softly To Myself... Ladies you guys are going to have to make a dictionary with all these different phrases for me. HAHA
I ended up taking care of the bill... Its a write off for Victory! HAHA... Hope you all enjoyed!
Thank to the entire Victory Nightlife fam for coming out... Lets make it happen! We've only got a few weeks before the Block Party at House of Blues! See you all Friday at Thin/Onyx ft. the Upstarts!

I know you love all the plugs... HAHA

0 comments: