Monday, June 8, 2009

"Biggest Loser" Fitness Challenge x Birthdays

Since my birthday I've been trying to take it easy and relax more. I've spent quite a lot of time chillin' at home being productive. Its been a nice change of pace...

I've been focusing on my fitness and eating healthier because some of the Wildboyz are doing the "Biggest Loser" fitness challenge. We've basically split into two teams of 9 with a goal to lose the most overall body fat percentage in 3 months. There are team and individual prizes... Obviously I'm not trying to lose weight, but my goal is to gain some muscle mass, be more fit, and eat healthier. Oh yeah, I've been cutting back on my drinking too! HAHA

As of May 31st here are my stats from our first official weight in:
+ Height: 6'2"
+ Weight: 176.7 lbs
+ Body Fat: 18.2%

Our "Biggest Loser" slogan: "Nasty for a minute, fine for a lifetime!" HAHA

Anyways, enough about the fitness challenge, this past Tuesday I rolled out to En Fuego in Del Mar for April aka @aaapes birthday dinner. This spot was packed with people for their Taco Tuesday special. The venue is part indoor and part outdoor, it had a nice feel. You should eat there!
Happy Birthday April!
Aww, Willy Jr. aka Baby is so cute! He has no neck... So nice!
I left a bit early to head to Tomcat in Mira Mesa to wish Mikey a happy birthday as well. Everyone ended up mobbing over to Tomcat for the cheap drinks and cheap thrills...
Happy birthday April x Mikey! 143!

0 comments: