Thursday, June 11, 2009

[Sat] Rishi's Birthday @ Mood

Last Saturday I headed up to LA for the first time in weeks. Since I missed Rishi's Slumdog Millionaire Birthday Extravaganza at Highlands the night before, I thought I'd make it up to him. I meet up at the Standard in Downtown LA with Destiny, Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike), Ben Wang (Clae), and Chris Josel (Ludwig).

CLICK HERE view more pictures from the weekend.

The actor who played BIG in the movie Notorious was at the rooftop party too.
We ended up leaving to grab Japanese food in Little Tokyo. I love crunchy rolls!
Then it was back to the Standard where we chilled out for a minute in one of the suites.
Ben and I headed back to North Hollywood to rest up before heading out to Usual Suspects one night event at Mood. When we got there the place was crackin'! Brandy (Moesha), Columbus Short (Stomp the Yard), and Chrystina (Girlicious) were next to us in our VIP area. Everyone was still talking about the madness from Highlands. Rishi, the birthday boy had to be wheel chaired out of the venue. Damn!
Originally my goal was to get Rishi drunk for his birthday but since he was still hurting from the night before he couldn't drink at all...
Tiff x Mariane x Jason (not pictured), who are all from the Bay, ended up coming out with us too!
Jane x TK
Although I wasn't able to get Rishi to drink... At least I got him with the signature move! Happy birthday Rishi!
Indo (HIN) x Jackie (DBR)
Kris Saradpon (Formality Alumni) was also in Hollywood celebrating a friends birthday!
DJ John Magic x DJ C-LA
I wish I would have taken more pictures but I didn't. I spent most of the night just chillin' and catching up with the LA fam. What started off as a chill night though, quickly turned into lots of dancing, laughing, and fun times once Melissa came through to meet up. We ended the night at Thai Patio... Yummy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember that photo, but Im glad you took it! Great seeing you once again!