Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day w/ An Diep!

This past Sunday was Father's Day, but since my Dad lives in Vietnam, I spent the entire day with An Diep aka Mom! As a single mother, she's not only Mom but she's Dad too! Love you Mom!

Its been awhile since we've had the chance to just hang out for the entire day. In just a few short weeks, Andrew aka Brother will be moving up to San Francisco to go to SF State and I'll be moving up to LA. Like all Moms, she's not ready to see her "babies" go!

We spent the day at Fashion Valley doing a bit of shopping, eating, and watched The Proposal. It was a great romantic comedy that is perfect for any date, even if its your Mom! =) Go see it but make sure you watch Transformers 2 first! HAHA

The Proposal: B

My date: An Diep aka Mom... 143!

1 comments:

Christine said...

aww I miss your mom. She is SO beautiful! I miss crazy ko too haha.