Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday KJ x Rhoda!

I was planning to head up to LA on Saturday but decided to in SD to celebrate 2 of my favorite people's birthdays: KJ Gonzales x Rhoda Laxa.

Started off the evening by heading to BJ's in La Jolla (yes, there's a BJ's in La Jolla, but its hella small) for KJ's 27th birthday! Damn, we're all getting so old! Anyways, we waited forever but it was well worth the wait because their pizzas are amazing!

Congrats once again to Krissy x KJ on their recent engagement. I've been asked to be a groomsmen at the wedding. I feel honored! I swear they're much happier in real life than this picture portrays... HAHA!
BJ's Favorite: The Works
Afterwards it was off to Ultrazone for laser tag! Back in High School all the Wildboyz use to mob to Ultrazone every Saturday night at Midnight for the $5 games. We seriously went for 40+ weeks in a row and I use to be a role player. Hardcore!
Everything is exactly the same including their prices, which was awesome!
Debriefing... I spy white tees!
Game 1: Blue Team | Individual Rank: 7 of 26 | Team Rank: 3 of 3
It was time to redeem ourselves in Game 2: Red Team | Individual Rank: 3 of 34 | Team Rank: 1 of 3... Thats more like it!
It was just like old times! I loved it! We definitely have to do it again... I forgot how fun it was!

It was then off to Min Sok Chon in Clairmont for Rhoda's 26th birthday!
Cheryl x Rose x Rhoda x Theresa
JR x Vince x TJ were getting way into the karaoke part... HAHA
George bustin' out his raps as if he was 50 Cent!
Sup Rhoda!
Happy Birthday Rhoda "6th Grade Crush" Laxa!
It was fun cheap thrills with Wildboyz! I loved it! Happy birthday to KJ and Rhoda once again! I love you guys!!!

FYI: Its actually KJ's birthday Tuesday, June 23rd aka Today! So hit him up if you haven't already!

1 comments:

DJ BIG WILLIE STYLE said...

Haha I used to be a role player too back in high school!!!