Monday, August 17, 2009

[Day 4] Going back to Cali...

[Monday, August 10th] It was our final few hours before heading back to Southern Cali. After checking out of the Palms, a few of us headed to the Wynn Hotel for a buffet lunch. Spent most of our time there gambling before heading back out onto the road. It was non-stop partying because once we made it back to SD, I headed Downtown to meet up with Denson, Sheryl, and Karen, who were all visiting from OC.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Las Vegas.

The Wynn always reminds me of Willy Wonka!
Ben Wang (Clae) also meet up with the remaining Victory fam for a fulfilling lunch buffet.
Since there were no direct flights from LAS to SAN, I decided to just hitch a ride back to San Diego with Jay, Kev, and Klev. We made it back to SD by 9PM and decided to make a pit stop by Rose aka Best Friend's house, since it was her actual birthday.

Damn, beer pong on a Monday? You guys are crazy! HAHA
It was then off to Downtown SD to continue the partying at Bitter End for their monthly industry night to meet up with friends. Since Sherman, director of Culture Shock SD, is the manager there now, he had Dark Ivy perform and the place was filled with familiar dancers.

Karen fell in love with Chris (Ivy Hotel) french bull dog! So nice!
I was so excited to see so many dancers that I ended up buying a round for everyone! 30 shots kamikaze shots please!
Sheryl x TK x Karen
Turns out they had several performances by a local band, a comedian, and a dance crew.
The 4 of us have been partying from Vegas straight back to San Diego! HAHA
Mal Hall keep the crowd laughing with his comedy segment. Great job!
Who wants another one?
Come see Dark Ivy performing at House of Blues San Diego on Sunday, September 6th at the Block Party!
I miss these girls: Jessica x Angela. 143!
My favorite partying dynamic duo... I don't even think I can hang with these two sometimes! Geez... HAHA
Thanks for the bottle of vodka Sherman!
I ended up having to break it down on the dance floor! Its been a minute but I still got it... HAHA!
I love seeing people I don't normally see, plus it was nice to catch up with people too! Fun times... Its only Monday!?
Of course we had to end the night with some carne asada fries at Alvero's since Sheryl and Karen were in town!
Slightly Dangerous was definitely a very memorable Vegas trip! I am really thankful to have both the Wildboyz and Victory Nightlife fam there along with the hundreds of others that made it out! I'm already looking forward to next year's Slightly Dangerous event!

0 comments: