Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sundaze @ Wave House

[Friday, August 14th] I was in LA during the day before heading straight down to SD for our Ladies Night edition of R&R at Sway Nightclub. I'm bummed because I forgot my camera in the car when I got to Sway so I have no photos. =( It was a slower start, but by 11:30pm we had the place crackin'! The energy was good and everyone was dancing, maybe because we had all the OG UrbanFX alumni's in the building. Happy Birthday Lala! 143! It was definitely fun times with old friends! Alex Retodo (Hvy Rsnl - SF) came through also with a huge group for a bachelor party. Thanks to Zeb (Stay Fresh) and Rayzarackus (Hvy Rsnl) for providing all the jams. Thanks to everyone that came out!

We hope to see you tomorrow (Friday) at Thin/Onyx! Don't forget to RSVP at VictoryNightlife@gmail.com for our hosted vodka bar from 9-10pm and free admission until 11pm.

[Sunday, August 16th] Originally I was planning to just spending a relaxing day at home, but I ended up taking a few out of town friends to Wave House in Mission Beach. Their Sundaze event on Sundays are always crackin', but the crowd isn't my cup of tea.

Thanks to Shane Berry for the VIP treatment and for all the drink tickets. Glad we got a moment to catch up bro! You'll always be my favorite cracker! HAHA

CLICK HERE to view photos from Sundaze @ Wave House.

Crackin'!
If you didn't know, I use to be the king at the limbo! No joke...
Round 1 with Andrew x Christine x Rose x Vince
Who is this guy!? HAHA
Actually who is this guy? I don't think he was a hired gogo dancer but he acted like one. He kinda remind me of TJ Retuya, well his dance moves that is! HAHA
Round 2!
Rose trying to hula hoop with this random dude... HAHA!
Cousins!
Thanks for the shot guys! SF x LA x SD unite!
Although this isn't my ideal crowd, its a fun day time beach event!
The return of VIPER! HAHA
Best Friends 4 Life!
Afterwards we ate pizza at Luigi's across the street... Yummy!
Party foul!
Since I was partially responsible for her iPhone crackin', I got her a new replacement, which cost $200! FML!

0 comments: