Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beestings & Nosebleeds - ASR Edition

[Saturday, September 12th] Last Saturday Victory Nightlife teamed up with Dub Frequency to do a special ASR edition of Beestings & Nosebleeds in San Diego. It was another successful collaboration. Thank you to those of you that came to see Paserock (NYC), 87 Stick Up Kids (LA), DEV (SF), Nicky Savage (OC), and Mark Marcelo (SD/LA).

Thanks again to Jesse, Ian, and Matt from dF.

Happy birthday to Hannah Kwak aka my personal assistant! I wish I had footage of me spraying you with the champagne bottle! HAHA I didn't have my camera that night so unfortunately I have no photos but I know Dub Frequency is working on a video recap of the performances so I'll post that when its up. Anyways, here's a picture I stole from Brandon aka Brand-Ez's (5&A Dime) blog.

No homo.

CLICK HERE to view Brandon's photo recap of Saturday's event.

0 comments: