Monday, September 14, 2009

What happen to having a chill night? HAHA

[Thursday, September 10th] After getting work done at the public library and Corner Bakery in Beverly Hills all day, Mark Marcelo and I meet up with Neran (Agenda), Mink (Hellz), West (DTA), and Sahtyre for a few drinks at Dark Room off Melrose.

CLICK HERE to see photos from Thursdays.

I feel like I've been going through a quarter life crisis these past few weeks/months trying to figure out how I'm going to juggle life in SD and LA. I know I want to be in LA but its hard to leave SD because I'm so comfortable, but thats also why I know I must leave. I'm still figuring it out... But after talking to Neran, I felt reassured that I was on the right path. Thanks Neran for the motivation!

I also met Sahtyre that night, who's currently the #1 freestyler in the US. He told me to check out some of his youtube videos because it'll provide me with ours of laughter. So I did... This dude is hilarious!



So what went from a chill night out with a few friends catching up on life, quickly turned into a straight rager on stage at Level 3 with a bottle of vodka. None of us expected it... HAHA
Mink x Lydia Peak (Quest | Boxchuttahz)
My partner in crime... Myron Marten (21XL)!
HAHA... West with our bottle of Absolute Vodka!
Feng (Quest) had the night off so he came out to join the fun!
WTF happen to using a cup!?
Monique May x TK
Open up... HAHA!
DJ Mark Marcelo (Victory | Mindz Alike)!
Happy birthday week to DJ Mystere (Crowd Control)!
F**k you Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh)... HAHA! Just kidding! You know I love you!
What happen to a chill night?
Dinner 101!
KO'ed!
I think still thinking about doing a 30 day detox... HAHA!

0 comments: