Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Shorty (Beat Freaks) & friends!

I've been so busy trying to prepare for tomorrow's Halloween Block Party that I haven't really been able to blog. However, here are two videos from Tuesday, October 27th for a birthday bash at Level 3 for Glenda Morales & Matt Cady of Fanny Pak, BGirl Shorty from Beat Freaks, Wobz of Team Millennia, and Agelica Alumia of Pacific Rim video. Happy birthday everyone!

Thanks again to my Myron Marten (21XL) for hosting! 143! ;) HAHA

Here I am serenading Shorty backstage for her 20th birthday! HAHA "We're going crazy!"


Chris Trondsen (DanceTag.tv) interviewing Meme (ASIID/Boom Kitty) and myself...

Be back soon with more updates! See you all at the Halloween Block Party at House of Blues tomorrow! Its gonna be BANANAS!

0 comments: