Monday, October 26, 2009

Pre-Open House

[Thursday, October 22nd] It was a busy Thursday day running around LA before our Lights Out: Open House with Made Jewelry. The day started off in Japan Town with a lunch date with Scott Baldwin (Vapors Studio) who was only in LA for just a few hours for a production meeting. I'm glad we got a chance to meet up before he headed back down to SD. Its been forever but congrats on your new Project Manager position at Vapors Studio.

California Roll with Baked Scallops =)
Spicy Tuna x Crunchy Tuna Roll
Mr. Scott Baldwin
Since I was already in DTLA, I decided to stop by the Hellz Bellz office to visit everyone and get some work done. It was like study hall with minor chit chat breaks every 15 minutes... HAHA!
I even got a new Hellz Bellz Men's t-shirt! If you didn't know they're doing a small Men's line that I'm super excited for... I can't wait!
Talia Sunset got a whole gift bag since she was hosting the Manila Relief event with Crooks & Castles and Hellz Bellz that night at Lucky Strike... Wish I could have stopped by but we were doing an event at the Room in Hollywood.
I went back to Mark's apartment in Miracle Mile to find out the ladies of Made Jewelry had converted it into a sweat shop! HAHA
We all headed out to Bowery off Sunset for dinner that night with the Made Jewelry fam.
Hi Abigail! HAHA
Thanks Sammie aka Sosupersam for awesome recommendation! 143!
Supposedly Bowery is known for their burgers, which are served on english muffins (I love english muffins)! I got a burger with onion rings, fried jalapenos, and an egg on it! It was the BOMB! HAHA
Time to head to the Room for the Lights Out High School x Made Jewelry Open House event!

0 comments: