Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 4: Back to Cali

[Sunday, November 15th] Everyone meet up in my room Sunday afternoon after they checked out so we could enjoy our last supper together in Sin City. Since people were still drunk from Jet, we decided to get pho at Pho Tai Long. Shit was amazingly delicious!

CLICK HERE to view more photos from Vegas.

Time to roll out... Why does Mink and Mark looked booed up in this photo? HAHA
That's a lot of luggage!
OMG! This was seriously the best tasting pho I've ever had. It was the perfect compliment after a long night of partying!
This picture makes me so hungry...
Why does Edric look so funny in this picture?
Time to say farewell to Vegas and head back to Southern Cali!
I think Hannah's been getting too much attention as my assistant... HAHA! 143!
Before we left we caught the second half of the Chargers vs. Eagles game. Go Bolts!!!
Chach, Ray, Rygar, and I also decided to do some last minute betting and all came up $100! Let it ride! It was the perfect way to end an awesome trip!
I love this photo of the new Louis Vuitton store in Las Vegas! Good bye Las Vegas...
On our way back we all made a pit stop at In N' Out in Barstow. Apparently everyone from San Diego was also making a stop there to because we ran into hella folks.
143!
Thanks again to Hvyrsnl, Usual Suspects LA, 21XL, and everyone else that came out to all of our events that weekend. I love my Victory Nightlife family & friends! I can't wait for Mayweather vs. Pacquaio weekend... Its gonna be even crazier!

This was probably the most sober I've ever been in Vegas, but it was also one of the most productive trips I've had. I had an awesome time and I got an opportunity to connect with lots of different people... Can't wait until the next trip back to Vegas! 143!

0 comments: