Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kiss Lounge x Lucky Strike Hollywood

[Monday, December 7th] Since we didn't have internet or cable until Thursday, all the roomies + Steven spent our evening reading... Yeah, I said reading! Who even does that anymore? HAHA Well, that didn't last too long! After about 30 minutes, we said "F**k it! Lets go out!" So we headed to Neran (Diamond) & Jenilee's 90s party at Kiss Lounge before heading to the SKAM Artist Holiday event at Lucky Strike Hollywood.

CLICK HERE to see more photos of my adventures in LA.

Chach x Mink x Peter (Incase) x Hedi x TK
I wonder why they are gazing into each others eyes for... Strange! HAHA
My 3 favorite LA ladies: Rhea x Jenilee x Mink
Thanks for the hospitality Jenilee & Neran!
I love them: Rhea x Peter
It was then off to Lucky Strike Hollywood... Shit was pretty crackin'!
Helen Ly x Melissa Reign
SMH!
My boy Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh) is in the building!
I still have to give you your present from Egypt Helen! Soon...
DJ C-LA aka Carla doing her thing for DJ A-Ron TV!
Korean food after hours FTW!
Then of course back to the crib for some playful wrestling! HAHA No homo...
Glad we decided to leave the house and have a few drinks with friends. Good times!

0 comments: