Saturday, December 19, 2009

Runyon Canyon

[Tuesday, December 15th] Since I finally have my own place now in LA, I need to get into a rhythm and start being more active again. So on Tuesday Mink, Mark Marcelo, Jenny Ting, and I headed up to Runyon Canyon for an afternoon hike to enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather.

CLICK HERE to see more photos.

I don't think Mark got the memo but we were about to do some serious hiking, he looked as if we were about to go out. HAHA

Follow the leader...
We could actually see the ocean in the distance because it was such a clear day!
You can do it guys!
Hi!
We continued our healthy lifestyle by paying California Chicken Cafe on Melrose a visit.

My favorite salad of all time: California Chicken Salad

I like this billboard!
It was back to house afterwards, for some productive time with Allen Palos (Usual Suspects) and Jerry Meng (3Steps Ahead). I love Google Documents!
We're going hiking again on Tuesday if anyone else wants to join us! =)

0 comments: