Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Takers" Movie Release Party at Blvd 3

[Wednesday, August 4th] JD invited me out to an exclusive movie premier at Blvd 3 for "Takers" starring Paul Walker, TI, Chris Brown, Matt Dillion, Hayden Christensen, etc. There was a hosted bar, complimentary h'orderves, tons of celebs, plus live performances by Chris Brown, TI, and Keri Hilson. I love Hollywood! HAHA But the main reason why we were coming out was to show love to JD, who was dancing for Chris Brown. Proud!

CLICK HERE to view more photos from the "Takers" Movie Release Party.
CLICK HERE to check out JD's backstage blog recap of the event.

IMG_1498
Jenilee Reyes x Jane
IMG_1497
Chris Brown is definitely a natural born performer! I'm a huge fan!
IMG_1505
Look at JD holdin' it down...
IMG_1510
"Dueces!" with special guest Tyga!
IMG_1516
All the ladies love the King aka TIP!
IMG_1526
Keri Hilson came out to perform "Got Your Back" with TI.
IMG_1532
She is one fly chick! I actually tweeted this photo...
IMG_1533
Guess who RT'd me afterwards? Miss Keri Baby!
IMG_1541
Fun times!
IMG_1536
We bumped into lots of different faces there, including Darrell!
IMG_1540
Just when I thought the night was over, I get a text from Cyrus to meet him at this cabana at Drai's for after hours... FML! HAHA

Right when we stepped in, it was pure madness! There were even a few celebrities there including the Hilton Sisters aka Nicky & Paris. Time to get my fist pump on...
IMG_1542
It was FREE drinks all night... Thanks Cyrus!
IMG_1543
Without a doubt another wild night in Hollywood... "DEUCES!" Thanks to JD for inviting me out to the event, Cyrus for the cabana, and everyone for the fun times!

"Takers" Movie Trailer:

0 comments: