Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mink Monday: Chachy's Birthday Edition ft. Talia

[Monday, October 4th] Its been hard to get everyone together for Mink Mondays with everyone's busy schedules.  But two weeks ago we brought it back in celebration of Mark Villa aka Chachy's birthday with guest chef Talia Sunset.  It was a less sexy toned down version considering we usually require our chefs to wear high heels in the kitchen. HAHA However I'll take executive chef Mink in rain boots and an eye patch (don't ask me) and a delicious plate of food over starving any day.
IMG_0291
Killuh B x Talia Sunset x Melissa Reign x Mink
IMG_0294
We had Korean x Thai food... My favorites!
IMG_0295
Cheers to Chachy! Happy birthday roomie!
IMG_0297
Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Maya Michelle!
IMG_0302
FYI: If you haven't seen the Social Network, its a must see! Certainly got me thinking about my master plan and how I can takeover the world...

0 comments: