Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Wildboyz Rager

[Friday, October 8th] This past weekend I found myself going from LA -> SD -> LA -> LV -> LA.  It started off Friday with me heading down to San Diego to celebrate the Wildboyz very own TJ Retuya's 28th birthday.  We celebrated by mobbin' out 20 deep to a sold out Bassnectar show at House of Blues.  Thanks to John (Live Nation) for reserve a private VIP area for us and to Clint (House of Blues) for all the hospitality.

Wildboyz 4 Life!
IMG_0374
It was pure pandaemonium the entire 2 hours...
IMG_0378
Cecile aka Sister Bear x Jenny aka Miss China '07
IMG_0381
It was ridiculously hot in the main room with everyone fist pumpin' like crazy!
IMG_0383
Happy birthday TJ! Say ahhhh...
IMG_0398
I'm thankful I got a chance to hang out and rage with the Wildboyz fam. Love you guys!

"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

0 comments: