Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I want: Trussardi 1911 Collection

I've recently started to grow an obsession with bags.  Its probably because I do a lot of traveling and live outside of a suitcase at times so I can appreciate a well designed and functional man-purse. HAHA  Anyways, I would love to travel instyle with the entire new Trussardi 1911 collection, but that require me to drop some serious $$$.  Throw this on the Christmas wish list too!

Trussardi 1911 continues to work heavily with camouflage patterns. Their new Red Camo Collection pairs camouflage uppers with red suede accents on travel bags, iPod/iPhone and iPad cases, suitcases, wallets and more. We like the contrast that the brand has used in the line, which has been created exclusively for TheCorner.com. You can also watch an interview with the brand’s creative director, Milan Vukmirovic, here.

Via: High Snobiety

0 comments: