Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We are Creative Contraband!

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to take some time out to let you know that I've joined the Creative Contraband (CC) team in Los Angeles headed by lifestyle marketing guru, Kenny Mac (LVMH).

What exactly is Creative Contraband?

There is no simple way of explaining what CC is, but what I can tell you is that I've been brought on board to focus on marketing and brand development.  Our contemporary men's brand, GPPR will be my main priority, plus other special upcoming collaborative projects with such brands as Hennessy Black, Crooks & Castles, Hellz, Black Scale, and others.  I'll also be apart of the Creative Contraband: Peer Pressure blog network of creative's and influencers.

Come be apart of the WeAreCC social network:

http://www.facebook.com/WeAreCC - LIKE us!
http://www.twitter.com/WeAreCC - FOLLOW us!

Open up your mind and let us share some interesting, creative, and inspiring content with you!  Thanks! :)

0 comments: