Monday, November 15, 2010

48 Hours in San Francisco.

[Wednesday, October 3rd] What was suppose to be a short 24 hour business trip to San Francisco, turned into me purposely missing my flight to stay an extra night to party with friends.  Fun times! It was even crazier because the day I flew in just happen to be the Giants World Series Championship parade. It was madness...

CLICK HERE to view more photos from SF.

I've missed flying Virgin America!
IMG_3072
Drew aka Brother and I headed out to Supper Club to have dinner that night.  Definitely a weird experience to say the least...
IMG_0714

IMG_0716

IMG_0720

IMG_0725
Earlier that morning there were millions of Giants fans outside City Hall for the parade. The footage I saw from my brother's iPhone looked like pure chaos.  I'm kinda glad I missed it...
IMG_0731
Reunited with Alysia! :)  I finally got a chance to see her place and catch up on life.  Thanks for coming out with me even though you hate going out to clubs.
IMG_0733
We headed over to Infusion, which is SF's premier club, to meet up with DJ Gusto (Skam Artist) and Jenn.  However, Jen had too much fun during the parade she didn't make it out. HAHA FAIL
IMG_0735
Patron time with DJ Gusto x Angelina... I think that was just 1 of 6 shots I took of Patron that night thanks to Gusto.  I still hate you by the way! HAHA
IMG_0736
Somehow I ended up in a taxi cab in front of my brother's house holding a McDonald's snap wrap in my right hand at 3AM.  I don't know... But what I do know is I hate Patron!

[Thursday November 4th] Anyways, my brother's new house is so big he has his own dance floor! HAHA
IMG_0743
We both headed out to the gym Thursday morning, but it probably wasn't a good idea because I was still so dehydrated.  When we got back my brother cooked up some breakfast... I'm impressed.
IMG_0746
The view from his place is very nice too!
IMG_0748
Later that afternoon, Artressa (The Company) came by and picked me up so we could head out to Haight Street to do some shopping! :)
IMG_0750
I came up on these Red Wing boots plus a pullover jacket from B. Scott from Villain's, my favorite store in SF.
IMG_0752
I love this photo!
IMG_0754
We picked up Marien (The Company) on our way back and got Wing Stop! We were all starving...
IMG_0758
I'm way too tall for this picnic table...
IMG_0760
I found a babby aka Aggie! :)
IMG_0765
The genius behind the Company... Pat Cruz.
IMG_0769
5... 6... 7... 8...
IMG_0773
I ended up staying at the Company rehearsal until my ride came. Watching these guys rehearse makes me miss my dancing days.  I miss having that team camaraderie, and of course I just miss performing! :(  I can't wait to see their entire set at WOD... But you already know how that ended. CHAMPS!

So I ended up missing my flight because some of the Wildboyz were flying into SF for the weekend.  We started off our night by making a pit stop at one of the near by liquor stores where they were selling these personal drinking kits. HAHA
IMG_0774
We pre-partied at my brother's house before heading back out to the city.
IMG_0775
Wildboyz 4 Life!
IMG_0777
As the night progressed, the more I was questioning my decision to stay an extra 24 hours... These guys are just too wild! HAHA Josephine x Cecile x Rose x Vince x JR
IMG_0778
DJ Drew aka DJ Brother
IMG_0779
We hit up the crepe cart first before heading out to Eve Lounge...
IMG_0780
Delicious!
IMG_0784
I love Josie! :) She's a trooper because she was dancing all night with a walking boot on her leg all night.
IMG_0783
BFF aka Rose x Drew
IMG_0785
We meet up at Eve Lounge with Alfredo and the rest of the gang aka Fatima x Cat x Jill x Christine
IMG_0790
So glad I got to meet up with Dom while I was out in SF.  See you back in LA!
IMG_0791
My Vietnamese brother Trung Tran (Sutra) also stopped by to say whats up before heading back to work.
IMG_0792
We spent the entire night doing the electric slide, having our own soul train line, and even a few routines. HAHA
IMG_0795
Both Josie and Fran were battle each other on who loved me more... Aww! I love you both!
IMG_0793
Viper was definitely on the prowl that night!
IMG_0797
Late night eating in Union Square.
IMG_0798
Fun times!

[Friday, November 5th] It was time to fly out to San Diego so I could host another R&R: Rhythm & Recreation.  I am gonna miss SF but I'd be back next week for World of Dance: Bay Area.

I'll see you this weekend Josie at Vanessa & Angelo's wedding. Can't wait to reunite with all the Wildboyz... I'm actually kinda scared its gonna be too crazy!  If you're wondering what Josie is doing below, she was doing an impersonation of me. SMH
IMG_0801
Hi San Diego!
IMG_0805
I'll be back SF...

0 comments: