Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brass Monkey for Jenny Kita's Birthday!

[Monday, October 18th] I just realized I totally forgot to blog about Jenny Kita's birthday last month at Brass Monkey.  It turns out this was the start to our weekly karaoke craze.  I didn't know karaoke bars got that crazy!!!

CLICK HERE to view more photos from Jenny's birthday.

Before heading to Brass Monkey, Jino (Hellz) and I grabbed some delicious Korean food at one of his secret spots. I love bibimbap!
IMG_0483
Happy birthday Kita! :)
IMG_0486
We took over their Monday night rollin' 30 deep!
IMG_0492
Getatnance (Amsterdam) x Miss Lawn (Hellz)
IMG_0494
I expected Killuh B to karaoke to some hype trill shit, but she picked a Ryan Leslie joint... Very un-Killuh B.
IMG_0496
Jenilee x Nancy x Kita x Janet x Lawn
IMG_0508
HAHA
IMG_0511
Its alright... Its your birthday!
IMG_0514
Jenilee's voice is a mix of Jesus and Fergie... It was beautiful!
IMG_0517
JP San Pedro in the house!
IMG_0518
I know there are a ton of other photos on other blogs that I didn't have, including JD McElroy and myself busting a "Wheel Barrel" on the birthday girl. HAHA

0 comments: