Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shopping: Hellz Sample Sale

Who doesn't love sample sales?  This past Saturday Hellz had a sample sale in Los Angeles at the Hellz/GPPR Headquarters.  Since Hellz is strictly for the ladies, I did shopping for my lil' cousin, Demi aka Stinky.  Every time there's a sample sale knows she's about to get hooked up with some fresh new gear from her favorite cousin aka me! HAHA

CLICK HERE to get the Hellz "The Shopper's Life" recap for the sale.

Here are some of the items that Angela (Hellz) helped me pick out for Demi:
IMG_3288

IMG_3289

IMG_3291
You better be getting those good grades Demi!  Hope you love it all! :)

For those of you in San Francisco, Hellz is taking the Sample Sale on the road to the Black Scale Store in Union Square this Saturday.  Don't sleep on it! 50%-75% off... Did you hear me? I said, 50%-75% off!!!
For more information check out: www.whatthehellz.com

0 comments: