Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MTV: Cribs Vietnam Season 2

Since I've been here I've yet to see my uncle Tuan (my dad's younger brother). My uncle Tuan recently moved out of my dad's house into his own villa on the other side of Ho Tay (West Lake). I've see the house from the outside but I finally went inside today... Damn I must say its amazing!

My dad's house is built more like a hotel... You walk in and take the elevator to your designated floor. On the other hand, my uncle's new house is like a western home. My dad said if he lived like that he would be scared and lonely... Its 4 times bigger than my dad's house. But since my uncle lives w/ him family and several servants its not not as empty. From the outside it looks like its only 3 stories but there's a downstairs floor and an attic upstairs (5 stories).
Here's the 2nd floor garage... My uncle owns a Mercedes E Class and a BMW 7 SeriesHere's the kitchen and living room on the 4th floor.
There's a beautiful view of Ho Tay (West Lake)
I was only there for 20mins so I didn't get a chance to take that many pictures. Hopefully I'll get another chance to take more pictures soon. When I stopped by but my uncle wasn't home yet but I did get a chance to see my newborn cousin. He's only 4 months old but he has the chubbiest cheeks. I tried take a picture w/ him but my aunt said its bad luck to take a picture of a newborn baby.

View the rest of the pictures here: MTV: Cribs Vietnam

0 comments: