Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Coming Home!

So its official now... I'm returning home on Sunday, March 25th. I'm still on stand by from LAX to SD but I think Myster is gonna pick me up and we're going on a date in LA. Where? I don't even know but its gonna be fun!

My GMAT test is scheduled for Wednesday, April 4th which gives me over a week to prepare. After that I still have to write my personal statement, resume, and get a few letters of reference to hand in before April 15th.

After thats all done I'm going back on vacation... I'm most likely going to China or Japan for a few weeks but I'm still looking into different spots. I want to visit Vince in Osaka b/c that means free housing! HAHA I'm planning to go to Las Vegas at the end of April w/ UrbanFX and hopefully the rest of the Wildboyz... Then to Hawaii in July for Raelynn's birthday. Lots of traveling this year! YIPPY!

By the way, Althea and I are planning to get bikes (bicycles) and start a biker gang! Who's down? I think the Lagunas are going to do the same too... But they're planning to get their bikes at Target. EWW... Its all about Walmart bikes! HAHA I like the 26" Men's Mongoose XR-75 All-Terrain Bike. Best part is its only $99.96!
Anyways... I visited Hao Lo Prison earlier today. Hao Lo Prison is ironically nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton" by US POWs during the Vietnam War. Originally inteded to house abournd 450 inmates, records indicate that by the 1930s there were close to 2000 prisoners inside.

The Entrace
The prisoners were chained up by their anklesDeath Row... There were two people in each cell locked up by the ankles.Vietnam's Suge Knight of Death Row Records '96View the rest of the pictures in my Flickr Gallery.

1 comments:

cile said...

We're not getting our bikes from TARGET!! I was just telling you that they sell bikes there too.

Dork.