Monday, April 16, 2007

Extreme Makeover Room Edition

For the past 4 days, I've been working on redecorating and reorganizing my room. Here are pictures from the Home Improvement crew starring:

Althea as the lovely assistant Heidi. Here she is installing new window shades that won't snap off and break the LCD on your macbook. =(
Chris as the expert craftsman Al Borland & Allan as JTT (Jonathan Tyler Thomas). Here they are adding finishing touches to the closet. Jesus and his apprentice... HAHA
Also, starring myself as the f*** up... Tim "The Tool Man" Tyler. Thank you guys for all your help! Chris, "I trust you!" HAHA

Here are the AFTER photos:
I'm also going to change all the photos inside the picture frames on my walls... All those pictures are from '02.

Let me know what you think... Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you inspired by Halo by any chance?