Thursday, April 19, 2007

Meetings4Life!

Meetings... Meetings... Meetings... Thats all I've been doing lately. I don't mind it though b/c I love sharing ideas and working w/ new people.

This past Tuesday we had a Victory Nightlife meeting at the usual spot in Mission Valley. Its a great way to catch up w/ folks and new faces are always dropping by. We're planning on having a team building event at Dave & Busters Tuesday, May 1st at Happy Hour so come out and hang out w/ the Victory staff.

Here are a few of us at our usual meeting spot in Mission Valley:
I'm really excited about Victory Nightlife's upcoming House of Blues event for Memorial Day Weekend aka My Birthday Week! HAHA Its been over two months since we've done a Club Massive at HOB... We've been holding off till Memorial Day Weekend b/c its a great way to kick off the summer. We have lots planned for this upcoming Club Massive and our biggest announcement is that we've teamed up w/ Paul the Promoter (Thuy's Boyfriend) from Visionshock SD.
I'm looking forward to taking Victory to the next level... Be on the look out! Summer '07 is coming soon!

Yesterday, I met w/ Paul the Promoter from Visionshock SD again to finalize details for HOB. Afterwards I met w/ Consensus Entertainment to help plan this years Body Rock Dance Competition. This year, Body Rock is on Saturday, June 2nd at the San Diego Civic Theater in Downtown. Once again, I'm in charge of the backstage area and the preshow. This years line up is crazy!!!

Competitive:
220
Boogie Monstarz (Last Years Champions)
CADC
DS Players
Kaba Modern
Kaotic Movements
Non Stop
Pac Modern
Team Millennia

Exhibition:

Funks SD/SF
Mavyn
SGBM
Sickstep
UrbanFX

So I'll be busy organizing dance and club events for the next few months. I'm looking forward to the challenge. If anyone is interested in helping... Please let me know!

Lastly, at That's Fresh (www.thatsfresh.com) you can download videos of all the teams who performed at Fusion. The video quality is amazingly clear! Make sure you check out UrbanFX's performance!

OK have a wonderful Thursday everyone! Myster and I are going bike ride in the afternoon if anyone wants to join us!

0 comments: