Monday, April 16, 2007

Wildboyz x Phantom

Fusion Dance Competition present by 220 & Masa was this past Sunday at the UCSD Rimac Arena. I brought my camera in hopes of taking tons of pictures for the blog but after I took my first picture my camera died. =(
Overall the show was just like every other year. The excitement isn't really there anymore, but maybe because this was my 5th Fusion event. It was great seeing all of our friends in the dance community though. I miss everyone!

At the show, Thomas Phantom had his own booth where he premiered the *NEW* Wildboyz x Phantom callabo t-shirts: "The FineSDt" Be on the look out for these t-shirts at your local shops.
UrbanFX did a magnificent job! It was a great well rounded show: costumes, music selection, & choreography were all wonderful. Most importantly it was entertaining to watch! I'm especially proud of you, Baby Myst! You guys should have seen Myster workin' it front and center for the girls piece. I'm glad you were still able to perform despite your mountain biking accident. HAHA Good job team! 143!!!

I managed to take one more picture of the 2007 Fusion Champions... Team Millennia! Congratulations to CSU Fullerton's TM... You guys deserved it! I loved it!!!
Don't forget the mother of all dance competition is coming in June... BODY ROCK!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

new room looks very nice! and thanks for coming to fusion...personally, i think sitting in the audience is draining and gets old but thanks for supporting your old team! it's always comforting to have friends there. 143